What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to your browser and stored on the user’s terminal , which can be a personal computer , mobile phone , tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit , such as language and preferred options , which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to customize their content. The cookies play a very important role to improve the experience of using the web .
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and provide us with the following information:
• Statistical information on the use of the web.
• The ‘login’ user to keep the session active on the web.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary cookies for session and persistent cookies. The cookies store session data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data collected through cookies are treated, the web can use:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the Navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Are those that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in the terminal or the user defined. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and locale from which you access the service.
Cookies statistical analysis
Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users’ browsing such sites, in order to make improvements in service depending on usage data users do.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions associated with cookies on the Google Chrome browser:
• Click the menu in the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click on Show advanced options.
• In the ‘Privacy’ section click the Settings button content.
• In section Cookies can configure.
To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
• At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In the Firefox option you can select Use custom settings for history to configure.
To set permissions related cookies in Internet Explorer:
• At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
• Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
• Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which it is entrusted.